Digital solution analyst
Your main responsibilities As a Digital Solutions Analyst, you will:
- build a bridge between Digital Solutions and it’s counterparts
- define, together with the client, the scope and requirements of the project. • draft up the “ideal” solution that will take into account the IT strategy and the requirements and priorities of the business.
- document and specify the solution (use cases, information modelling, etc.)
- create the user stories based on the above and the epics provided by the PO
- on a functional level, support and guide the development teams.
- stay on top of the project together with the users, developers, architects, project managers/Scrum masters and the rest of the team, during the development process
- support business acceptation tests.
- be co-responsible for guarding the scope, ensuring quality and following up on planning and deadlines.
- Work in a fast paced, changing environment
We expect our candidates to...
- understand the ground rules of Agile/Scrum
- easily break down complex problems and can find smart solutions thanks to your can-do attitude
- be eager to help your teamcmates, share your knowledge with them, and learn from them.
- be open to receiving constructive feedback.
- Be fluent in English