Full stack .net developer
- You'll be responsible for developing web and mobile applications backed by RESTful API’s
- You'll have the function of translating functional requirements into technical solutions with your team, in collaboration with business partners;
- You’ll join an existing SCRUM team and will take part in delivering cutting-edge digital solutions, bringing value to the end users.
Desired Skills and Experience Your Profile
- You are an ambitious and passionate developer with at least 6 years of experience, of which 3+ years of experience in an environment with complex business logic applications;
- You have a bachelor or master degree in IT or equivalent experience;
- You are a team player with good communication skills;
- As you’re joining an international team, you have excellent knowledge of English (both written and spoken);
- You like to take initiative and bring an open and analytical mind to the team.
- As a .NET developer, you are an expert in .NET 4.5 and preferably have experience in .NET Core 2.1+ (C#, Web API, LINQ, async/await, ...);
- You know that a RESTful API means more than having GET and POST methods;
- You have knowledge of AngularJS and Angular 2+ with a deep understanding of observables;
- Experience with Azure cloud computing (Azure App Services, Azure AD/B2C, API management, ...)
- Experience with SCRUM methodology;
- Experience with VSTS / Azure DevOps and Git;
- Experience in writing automated tests;
- Knowledge of Vue, React and Redux is a plus;
- Knowledge of Azure is a plus;
- Experience in writing unit/integration/e2e tests for frontend applications is considered a plus.