Certified recruitment & selection agency
Intermediary for freelance ICT-professionals
Atmoz Consult was set up by Sabine De Beule in January 2004. Sabine is the heart and face of the company with 28 years of professional experience. Graduated as Translator English/Spanish and in Business Management, she first worked for 8 years as PMO for different multinationals.
Through a former professional relationship she entered the IT world in 1998 when she co-founded Orange Consult, a consultancy company managing several Y2K & EURO 2000-projects. Orange Consult was acquired by the Solvus Group in 2002.
With the experience, knowledge and network gathered over those years, Sabine was ready to start Atmoz Consult in 2004, making it the firm and reliable company it still is today.
In 15 years as General Manager of Atmoz Consult Sabine has always showed great interest in people and technological evolution. She takes on every challenge as IT has since quite some time been overruled by ICT. The digital train keeps on running and we have to follow…
Still for 100% in hands of the founder and the current owner.
Operational management and communication with only 2 points of contact i.e. short communication lines, guaranteeing a quick response in day-to-day business.
Over the years proven to be a trustworthy and financially reliable player in the market. Our service is based on clear and transparent commitments showing great respect for each individual.
No pain no glory. Hard labour, great expertise and dedication go hand in hand at Atmoz Consult.
We say what we do and we do what we say. Honesty pays off. The right person at the right spot, no compromises.
Facilitate as :
- Certified Recruitment & Selection agency for fixed ICT-employment at external clients (VG989/B)
“Certified” means : working according to ethical standards and regulations from the Ministry of Employment and Labour.
- Project ICT-Consultancy agency for staffing freelance ICT-professionals on temporary ICT-projects at external clients.
Atmoz Consult offers its services in whatever phase of a project : analysis, architecture, development, testing, documenting, project management,…
- Mainframe : MVS, Cobol, CICS, DB2, PL1, IMS/DC,IMS/DB, JCL…
- Iseries : AS/400, Cobol, RPG, ILE, Free format,…
- Object oriented technology : Delphi, Java, Microsoft.net,…
- Embedded technologie : C, C++,…
- Webtechnology & digital solutions : HTML, CSS, Savascript, angular js, node.js
- Enterprise, solution & information architecture
- Enterprise solutions : SAP, CRM, Baan, JD Edwards, Peoplesoft, MS Dynamics
- Network & system engineering : windows, unix, linux,…
- Helpdesk & support
- Business & functional analysis : UML, Bizagi, Volère, Enterprise architect,…
- Project management : Prince II, PMBok, Itil, Cobit, Lean, Agile,…
- Business Process Management